the person you now, are

and hansel said to gretel, " let us drop these bread crumbs so that together we find our way home, because losing our way would be the most cruel of things"

this year i lost my way, and losing your way on a journey is unfortunate, but losing your reason for the journey is a fate more cruel.

the year's journey has been eight months, sometimes i've travelled alone, sometimes there were others who took the wheel... some, even took my heart
but when the destination was reached, it wasnt me who'd arrived, it wasnt me at all.

and once you lose yourself, you have two choices.

find the person you used to be or lose that person completely, because sometimes you have to step outside of the person youve been and remember instead, the person you were meant to be.

the person you wanted to be.

the person you now, are.

i dont, particularly like, the new person, that poses as me

0 comments:

Post a Comment