keep on keeping on



i have decided to keep trying, a few days maybe i have left here at most, ... dont give up till the fat lady sings, isnt that what they say .... and i know should i leave badly again, i wont like myself for it ... i cant control someone elses feelings but i can at least try, so i know it wasnt me that gave up, ...i have sent text and email, saying i wont give up, and thats all i can do ...
so, yesterday was spent trying to pack, we finally got word we have the house we want ... this is its internet description ...



Private Hideaway
Summary: Peace and tranquility in your very own private paradise in the Whitsundays. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom cottage has magnificent 180 degree seaviews over Conway Beach. It has polished floorboards, is freshly painted, has open-plan living and an above ground pool. On large acreage with its own rainforest, there is a large native garden with maintenance included. Small dog or cat considered. Renting for $285 per week plus costs and available now. Inspections by appointment only.




it sounds just like the ideal place that in the movies someone escapes to, to think about things and reanalyse their life, and, it is, - so if it can work in the movies, maybe, this really is the right decision ...
the views were (well are, but we arent back there yet!) amazing, the peace there incredible, we are atop the mountain overlooking everything .... and a short walk to the beach, this is the very beginning of a whole new me, i have transformed my self physically the past two years, and this is now my time to transform my mind, and my thoughts about myself ... here, i can do it, and i will find 'me'.
i will paint, i will write, even work wont seem so bad but it is so less pressured there than my previous job, and so peace at work, peace at home, and i have the gym. and im surrounded by a paradise, with my beautiful daugther, what more could there be to life!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment